Successful trolling is all about line control. The swivels molded at each end of these streamlined in-line sinkers eliminate twisted or kinked lines. Use in-line sinkers under your float to get the lure or bait to the depth where the fish are, casting where you don't want any weight hanging off your mainline and in line for trolling spinners.
- Bass, Walleye Plastic Worms & Grubs ( NEW )
- CLOSE OUTS
- Drift Fishing
- Float Fishing
- Jig Heads
- Jig Tying Materials
- Kokanee Lure Building Components
- Rod Blanks & Kits
- Rod Building Components
- Slinky Cord, Shot & Tools, Made in U.S.A.
- Spinner Building Components
- Spinner Kits Complete ( NEW )
- Surf Fishing Disc Weights